Job Opportunities at ACNW
Current employment opportunities – see individual listings for application instructions:
IT Support Technician
We are seeking a permanent part-time IT Support Technician. This is a hands-on part-time position requiring broad technical knowledge. Duties include network systems support; installation & maintenance of workstations; monitoring & troubleshooting network assets, backups & updates; security; database & web development support; etc.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting Microsoft-based server and workstations
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Working technical knowledge of networking/internet protocols and resolving LAN/WAN connectivity issues
- A passion for technology and strong desire to learn
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Coding, database and WordPress expertise is a plus l cPanel/WHM experience preferred
Click here to view full job description
Job averages 12-16 hrs per week; starting pay is $15-18/hr.
To apply, send resume and references to Laurie Fenner, Web & Marketing Manager, email@example.com,
fax: 320-245-5272, address: ACNW, PO Box 530, Sandstone, MN 55072 (no phone calls please)
Substitute teaching staff needed!
We are seeking on-call/substitute educational staff to periodically help teach some of our educational programs during our busiest season and/or during times of low staff availability.
Earn a little money while having fun! We will be holding orientation and training on our most requested programs periodically so if you or someone you know may be interested, please contact us as soon as possible at 320-245-2648 or firstname.lastname@example.org.