Women’s Wellness & Adventure Weekend – Spring 2018
May 4 @ 4:00 pm - May 6 @ 1:00 pm$200 - $425
You’ll find ACNW is the perfect venue for this wonderful weekend of adventure, relaxation and renewal. Comfy dorm-style lodging (rustic options and commuter rates are also available), fantastic meals and beautiful lakeside surroundings allow you to fully enjoy this time away from your everyday responsibilities – we’ve got you covered!
Our food at these events has a reputation of its own! We strive to provide healthy scratch-made meals with a focus on fresh, local and seasonal, and our chef carefully plans and prepares each one with creativity and taste. Gluten-free, vegetarian and/or vegan options are served at every meal.
This event is open to adult women over the age of 21 years and is offered every spring and fall – the first weekend of May and the first weekend of October.
REGISTER EARLY – this event does tend to fill, even before Early Bird discount period ends.
Early Bird discounted rates – registration must be received and paid in full by March 23, 2018 to receive Early Bird pricing.
Package rates (per person) – includes lodging, meals and programs:
- Max. room occupancy (3-4 women/room; lodging in Crosby Lodge) = $306/person Early Bird; $340/person after March 23
- Double occupancy (2 women/room; lodging in Lowry Lodge) = $382.50/person Early Bird; $425/person after March 23 (limited availability)
Commuter rate (per person) – includes meals and programs:
- Commuter rate = $200/person Early Bird; $220/person after March 23 (for a list of area lodging, click here)
Must be 21 years of age or older
To register for our Women’s Wellness & Adventure Weekend
- Click here to register online
- Call 888-404-7743
- Download the registration form (fillable PDF: please save to your computer first and complete that saved form)
PLEASE NOTE: All fees are non-refundable. There are no refunds for cancellations.
A $100 deposit is required to hold your reservation. If registering before the Early Bird discount period ends (March 23, 2018), please remember registrations must be paid in full by the deadline in order to receive the discount.
Note: The schedule and class selections will most likely not be finalized until about a month before this event. If you’ve never been to a Women’s Wellness & Adventure Weekend before and you’d like to get an idea of what to expect, click here to download the classes descriptions and weekend schedule from our fall 2017 event