Often referred to as our ‘Wetlands Cabin’, this small, rustic log cabin overlooks the restored wetlands on the east side of our property. This log cabin serves as one of our dispersed classrooms as well as a rustic lodging option for overnight visitors.
Steele Log Cabin details:
- Small log cabin (24′ x 24′) with a woodstove and benches (no beds, but camp cots can be supplied)
- Sleeps 6-10 on camp mats or cots
- Outdoor toilet; no running water, no kitchen facilities
- Small rustic camping area immediately adjacent to the cabin – making it the ideal location for a scout troop or other small group.
- Small parking lot adjacent to the cabin
- Nearby wetlands blind and observation tower